Lori L. Davidson, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Dr. Davidson received her medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine and completed her residency in obstetrics & gynecology as Chief Resident at Methodist Hospital In Indianapolis. Since that time she has served the women of Johnson County, Indianapolis and the metro area providing caring and expert medical services.
- Highly skilled OB/GYN surgeon
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Member, Indiana State Medical Association
- Member, Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Member, American Society of Colpsocopy & Cervical Pathology
- IU School of Medicine
- Hanover College undergraduate degree
You can learn more about Dr. Lori by watching this video created by Vitals.com