Lori L. Davidson, MD, FACOG, received her medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine and completed her residency in obstetrics & gynecology as Chief Resident at Methodist Hospital In Indianapolis. Since that time she has served the women of Johnson County, Indianapolis and the metro area providing caring and expert medical services.
- Highly skilled OB/GYN surgeon
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Member, Indiana State Medical Association
- Member, Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Member, American Society of Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology
- IU School of Medicine
- Hanover College undergraduate degree
What do Dr. Lori’s Patients Say?
– Lori Hofmann in Greenwood, IN
Best doctor hands down that I have ever been to. I’ve been seeing her for around 25 years, since she first started practicing and I was just out of high school. She’s the most caring, intelligent, compassionate and funny doctor you will find. She’s helped me thru a lot and I couldn’t imagine having another doctor all these years!!
I am 48 and never felt better – all thanks to doctor Davidson’s treatment. Her no nonsense approach, empathy, exemplary medical skills, and thoroughness have helped improved the quality of my life. I am grateful for her services.
Read more or Dr. Lori Davidson’s reviews on HealthGrades.com